Saturday, May 17, 2008

Falling Off

Every man's fear, falling off the chick radar. What do I mean? I mean one day you're an attractive young man getting girls without even breaking a sweat and then the next day girls barely pay attention to you. My friends, I have something to confess, I think I'm falling off. This is by far the biggest slump I've ever been in when it comes to women. That's not to say I haven't been with a woman recently, that's not what I mean, I mean I no longer notice girls being attracted to me like they used to be. I don't know if it's because I'm lazy and I don't really pursue girls that much, but I thought about it and I've always been lazy and it never was I problem before. Is it because all the good girls in my age range are taken through either pregnancy, engagement or school? Or maybe it's because subconsciously I'm not looking for the same thing anymore and I've become more selective. Either way it sucks and I could use the female company, no man wants to be by himself on a friday or saturday night. But this has just been something that's been on my mind for a minute now and I needed to vent so readers sorry for the sappiness, thank you for bearing with me.

Maybe should stop seeing girls that already have boyfriends. That would be a step in the right direction lol


Til Next Time


Peace

No comments: