Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Been A Minute

I haven't had much time to write lately. I've been trying to get my ass in gear with everything in my life. I know it sounds like an excuse but it's the truth, I was broke, eating junk food all the time, drinking all the time and fucking up with girls on a regular basis. So I finally got fed up of not striving to be the best Boots I could possibly be and I said fuck it! I started back at the gym and I'm seeing some results (the kind only I can notice lol), I drastically changed my diet, stopped partying every weekend (it feels good to still see money in your account a week after payday), and I'm training myself to be more patient and understanding of the opposite sex (even though they're fucking stupid lol).

I guess the best part about me taking all theses steps to improving myself is knowing that I can. Realizing you're not a bum is a beautiful thing. Now I'm not saying everything is peachy all the time, shit still happens but I know now that I can get through it and continue to focus on my happiness.

Another reason why I haven't been writing much is the Stash House Movement. For any of y'all that follow this blog (which I know is very few right now lol) you may have noticed freestyles poppin up by my boy Castro. Well anyone that knows me knows that I don't just give my stamp of approval to everyone, you gotta be unique and that's why I'm rolling with him.

In the next coming weeks I'm giving fair warning that things are about to change in terms of what people expect from MC's. "Fallback" is the first single and I would appreciate any feedback from y'all cuz we going hard in '09!!!!!

Keep the comments comin

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well keep doin u homie!!! good to see ur keepin urself well...cuz if u dont take care of u...who will, ya digg!!!

i lways look forward to ur blogs,,,keeps me enterntain...actually inspired me to do my own(keep ur head up for when they come...lol)
bless
*Malix

Boots said...

Thanx mami, that means a lot to me still. Let me know when ur blog pops off. and keep the comments comin