Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sweet Sweet Fantasy Baaaabaaayyy!!!!!

Ok so I'm kinda wildin with my title but for good reason. I recently discovered the beauty of fantasy basketball. I know it sounds kinda nerdy on some dungeons & dragons type shit but it's actually not that bad. If u think u know everything about ball, why not setup ur own fantasy squad against ur friends and put ur money where ur mouth is?

I started on NBA Stock Exchange and the concept is cool cuz they give everyone $300 to start purchasing players and depending on how the players do in the season their stock will rise and fall. The one thing they don't tell you is that the shit is mad addictive lol.

My squad is Boots Ballers (of course) and from time to time i'll post an update of how I'm doing in our league standings. Right now I'm in second place but it's a long season. Imma show u how to do this son!

No comments: