Monday, May 23, 2011

Vacay: Miami Bound

Ok so first and foremost I wanna say thank you to each and every one of you who have supported the return of Disbedatnewshit and I'm gonna keep bringing y'all exactly that.

As you can see I don't really write much. I just had to let all of you know that I and the rest of Team Osiym are bringing are talents to South Beach for Memorial Day long weekend.

I'm letting all of you know this because I won't be able to blog as much as I like to down there and I felt that I owe y'all the explanation beforehand. There will be lots of new footage of the trip when I get back though, as well as a new monthly mixtape review but more on that when I get back.

Any submissions can still be sent to disbedatnewshit@gmail.com and I'll be sure to check them all out soon as I touch down.

Til then.......Peace Out!

No comments: