Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Love You Miami, You Sexy Blood Sucking Bitch

I'm back Toronto! All I can say was the trip was unreal, definitely an overload of everything. I had too much fun and team Osiym got a lot of work done also.

So I will now take this time to apologize in advance for the barrage of posts I will be putting up following this one but there is a lot of good music that hit my inbox while I was away.

As far as the monthly mixtape review, I decided to push it 'til the end of this month instead just because I have a little catching up to do right now lol.

So please enjoy all the new music and remember to go to the bottom of this page and vote for my blog on HipHopdirectory.com so that I can become an even bigger boss than I already am lol.

P.s. Look out for the team Osiym south beach promo vid coming soon


Rate this Website at HIPHOPDIRECTORY.COM










No comments: