Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mixtape: DJ Mensa Presents HAZE


Just in time for summer solstice, here's a nice laid back, I don't feel like doing shit mixtape by the Big Homie DJ Mensa. Download it HERE

Back Cover and playlist after the jump.

Rate this Website at HIPHOPDIRECTORY.COM




DJ MENSA PRESENTS HAZE
213 – Another Summer Intro
Star Slinger – Mornin’
Kanye West – Chain Heavy
Tona & Lyve – Keep Talkin’
YG & TY$ – Pop Painkillaz
CyHi Da Prince – Living Wonderful
Lil’ B ft. Jean Grae & Phonte – Base For Your Face
Times Neue Roman – Sade Is In My Tapedeck
Lloyd Banks ft. Jeremih – I Don’t Deserve You
Brandy – I Wanna Be Down (DJ Mensa Blend)
Andreena Mill – In A Day
Rell – No Better Love (Remix)
Carl Thomas – I Wish (DJ Mensa Blend)
Estelle ft. Rick Ross – Break My Heart
DJ Quik ft. Jon B. – Real Women
Theophilus London ft. Solange Knowles – Flying Overseas
Usher – Hey Daddy (Big Jacks Remix)
Frank Ocean – Novacane
Mos Def – Travellin’ Man (DJ Mensa Blend)
John West ft. Pusha T – Lovely
Hezekiah ft. Bilal – Looking Up
Snoop Dogg ft. Will.I.Am – Your Sexy Sex
MED ft. Talib Kweli – Classic
Billy Lawrence – Paradise
SWV – Love Like This (DJ Mensa Blend)
J. Dilla – Rico Suave Bossa Nova
Jamie Woon – Lady Luck
King – Hey




No comments: