Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hater What?

What's a HATER? I've been thinking about the term for a minute and I realize there's no such thing. Now I know anybody reading this blog at this point is sayin, "Hell yeah there is nigga! I got tons!". But gimme a minute let me explain. What I mean is that I don't believe anyone was born to hate you or me. God didn't create 50 Cent for the soul purpose of hating Ja Rule nawmean? Like I see on all the message boards and facebook status', "To all my haters blah blah blah fuck u blah blah" and I say to myself why does this person claim to have some many haters, maybe that person is just an asshole or maybe just maybe their so-called "HATERS" don't really hate anybody but themselves. Think about it, anybody who has ever "hated" on you, what was the reason for the hate? Isn't it always because their mad at what YOU got, how YOU look, and how YOU carry yourself? Well that's what I'm seeing and to me that means they hate themselves for not being that way for whatever reason or it wouldn't effect them one way or another. I don't even know if I have HATERS out there cuz I don't draw that type of attention for some reason, but now that I have this new stance of so-called "HATERS" if I spot one I'm not gonna tell them to fuck off, what's that gonna help? I'm gonna take them under my wing and show them they need to be proud of being who they are, an individual.


I'm sorry if I'm coming off corny on this, but I'm feeling there is a lot of unnecessary stress out there because of this issue. Feel free to comment and let me know how u feel about it


Peace

No comments: