Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quick Shout Out


I went to Miss Africanada 2008 a couple weeks ago to support my good friend Jacquie Kiwanuka. I must say she did her thing and I think she repped Uganda quite well. She was named second runner up ( she shoulda won...DEM TOO TEEF!!!) so I just wanted to give her a shout out. And another thing, I'm a proud jamaican man no doubt but I must say african women have da bawtee department padlocked. I seen a lot of capital P's (think of a girl's side profile lol) in the place. I think imma go next year no doubt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thats Jackie?? SHAD UP!!! She looks so lovely!!!!

So it was good your saying??? LOL @ african women's bumpa...only YOU!!

Boots said...

Hey u know it's true...it's from eating all dat foo foo (I dont know how to spell it)